Engagement Center banner

​Which Test Do I Need?

If English is not your first language, you may be interested in the English as a Second Language (ESL) Guided Self-Placement Tool.  Students are now required to complete a survey to receive an ESL placement.  

Students who want to enroll in Spanish courses but need to determine the appropriate starting level.  The Spanish test does not need to be completed to enroll into Spanish 1.

Students who want to enroll in Chemistry 1A and have either completed Chemistry 2A or one year of high school chemistry with a lab are now required to meet with a counselor and inquire about a matriculation appeal.
Students without a high school diploma who are applying for financial aid:

All graduating students who are referred from the Evaluation/Counseling Department in order to meet graduation requirements.