Classified Professional Development Committee
The Classified Professional Development Committee, a subcommittee of CSEA's Classified Senate, coordinates the professional development for classified professionals and recommends policy and guiding principles for job skills training.
Instructional Production Specialist
Classified Senate Representative
Classified Senate Professional Development page:
Meetings held from 10:00am - 11:00am on the 3rd Tuesday of every month on Zoom during the Fall and Spring semesters (unless noted otherwise).
- October 3
- October 17
- November 21
- Ruth Leal (Chair), Instructional Production Specialist
- Alex Spencer (Co-Chair), Educational Advisor
- Gilbert Deleon, Counseling Clerk II
- Azadeh Iglesias, Student Success Coach
- Leonard Riley, Instructional Technology Specialist
Archived Agendas & Minutes