Thursday, June 7, 2018 at 6:00 pm
Tickets are not required for your guests. Seating may be limited, so please invite only closest family and friends to attend. Please advise your guests on the following:
- Ceremony will last about 75 minutes.
- Be early, seating on first-come basis.
- Guests should be in their seats by 5:30 pm.
- Guests are not allowed in the graduate seating area when commencement is taking place.
- Guests are not allowed on the stage at any time, even after commencement ceremony.
- No food or sodas will be allowed on the field. (Water bottles are okay.)
- For your safety, metal detectors and wands will be in place at the Soccer Field and Amphitheater. As a result of the delay this may cause, our gates will be open at 3:30pm to accommodate the crowd.
If you have elderly guests or guests with disabilities:
- They should arrive by 5:00 pm and park in Lot "S" (next to the soccer field)
- A limited seating area for elderly guests and guests with disabilities will be available. Please inquire with staff for assistance.
- Commencement Ceremony Venue (Soccer Field)
- Rehearsal Venue (WEQ W6 & W7)
- Parking Designated for Guests with Disabilities (Parking Lot S)
- Faculty/Staff Parking (Parking Lot D)
- Board of Trustees & Dignitaries Parking (Parking Lot C)