Norco College Tutorial Services is dedicated to helping students reach their academic goals. We offer FREE tutoring for most Norco College courses. We are located in the Learning Resource Center (LRC) on the first floor of the Wilfred J. Airey Library.
Students should be aware of the following information:
- Tutoring is subject to Norco College Courses only.
- Appointments are available on a first-come-first-serve basis and are available depending on tutor availability and/or subject support.
- Appointments are group sessions.
- Appointments must be scheduled a day in advance, and can be made in person at the Tutorial Services Office during office hours, or by calling 951-372-7143.
- Should you need to cancel an appointment, please do so before 5pm the previous working day. Students who do not show up to their appointments and have not previously notified Tutorial Services of their cancellation, will be considered a “No-Show”. Students will be denied services after they have acquired (3) “No-shows”. To cancel an appointment call 951 372-7143 or stop by and speak to a front desk staff member.
Master Express Schedule
- Online tutoring service is available to all Norco College online and hybrid course students free of charge through a link to NetTutor located in each Blackboard course. Click here to learn more about NetTutor Online Tutoring Service.
(click image to download PDF):
Phone: (951) 372-7143