​​​​​​​​​​​STEM Engineering Pathways​​

UC ​Riverside Bourns College of

​​Engineering Transfer Pathway​​​

Engineering Graphic.PNG
Norco College and UC Riverside's Bourns College of Engineering have partnered to provide a guaranteed transfer pathway for engineering students in one of the following majors:  
  • Bioengineering
  • Chemical engineering
  • Computer engineering
  • Electrical engineering
  • Environmental engineering
  • Materials science and engineering
  • Mechanical engineering

​For the 2020-21 academic year, the first 100 applications will be accepted. In order to qualify you must submit an application.

Eligibility & Academic Expectations:

  1. First-time college students (prior dual enrollment ok)
  2. Apply to Norco College (Norco must be your home campus)
  3. Commit to maintain full-time enrollment (30+ semester units each academic year)
  4. Commit to transfer to UC Riverside for any Engineering major (computer science is excluded)
  5. Maintain a 3.00 cumulative UC transfer GPA
  6. Earn a 2.50 GPA or higher in two major prep sequences (e.g. Calculus, Chemistry, or Physics)
You can view the full memorandum of understanding here: NC-UCR Bourns MOU [2020].pdf

Virtual Info Sessions

We don't currently have any live info sessions scheduled but you can call/text 951-291-8588 for more information or view​ the presentation video recording and review the PowerPoint slides here: STEM Pathways Orientation.pdf​​. All of the blue links in the PDF are live​ links that will take you directly to the various webpages that are referenced throughout the presentation.