Some content on this page is saved in an alternative format. To view these files, download the following free software.
- Researcher, “Cities on the Internet 2001: E-Government Applied” (2001). The report evaluated the websites of all cities in the United States with populations over 100,000, measuring over 70 different variables ranging from information delivery, to technology, e-policies, and online services.
- Researcher, Presidential Website Study (1998).
- Researcher, "Web White and Blue" study (1998)
- Principal Editor, Civic Network (1998-1999)
- Assistant Editor, Town Hall Journal of Los Angeles (1988-1990)Researcher, USC media study of presidential campaign coverage (1992)