Norco College is a two-year public institution of higher education, one of three colleges in the Riverside Community College District (RCCD). The Norco College campus is located approximately forty miles east of Los Angeles in the city of Norco, Riverside County, California. Established as a campus of the RCCD in 1991, Norco College was granted Initial Accreditation by the Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges (ACCJC) in January of 2010 and is the 112th independent college of the California Community College system.
Norco College is governed by the RCCD Board of Trustees, a five member Board elected at large for four-year terms by the voters of Riverside Community College District. The College offers 64 locally- or state-approved certificates and eight associate degree options.
Strategic Planning Process
As a means of achieving Strategic Goals, the College adopted Strategic Planning Processes to ensure that institutional planning, unit/program review, and resource allocation are all fully integrated. These Processes, the Strategic Planning Implementation Process and the Norco College Prioritization Process, are incorporated into the Strategic Planning Cycle.
- Goal 1: Increase Student Achievement and Success
- Goal 2: Improve the Quality of Student Life
- Goal 3: Increase student access
- Goal 4: Create Effective Community Partnerships
- Goal 5: Strengthen Student Learning
- Goal 6: Demonstrate Effective Planning Processes
- Goal 7: Strengthen our Commitment to our Employees