Norco College received a federal grant to serve 160 students over five years under its Student Support Services program.
Eligible students must be:
- Enrolled at Norco College with at least 12 units;
- A citizen or permanent resident of the United States;
- Have a need for academic support, (as determined by the SSS program);
- Commit to actively participate in program activities;
- Maintain a minimum of 2.0 GPA;
- Show potential for future success in higher education, plan on completing an A.A degree, certificate program, and/or transfer to a four year college;
Those applying to the SSS Program must:
- Meet low-income federal guidelines;
- Be first-generation college students (neither parent received a four-year degree).