Welcome to the RCCD Disbursement Method Information Page.
Beginning with Summer 2014, RCCD students will receive their financial aid disbursements via Higher One disbursement services. All students will have a “CHOICE” on how they will like to receive their financial aid funds. Your options include:
- Higher One MyOne debit card: Mastercard
- Direct Deposit into your personal account (ACH)
- Paper Check
All students MUST make a selection in order to avoid delay in their scheduled disbursement. Click “HERE” to go to the disbursement CHOICE webpage.
Please make sure your address is always up to date and correct on Web Advisor.
How do you sign up for your disbursement CHOICE?
- Turn in your required documents listed on Web Advisor under “Required Documents by Year” for 2014-15. These documents can be turned in at the Norco College Student Financial Services department, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at 2001 Third Street, Norco CA 92860
- Once your documents are received, a Bright Lime Green welcome packet will be mailed to your address listed on Web Advisor from Higher One. This packet will include your disbursement CHOICE Debit Mastercard. This card is your KEY to making your CHOICE.
- Use the card to log on to the Higher One website to make your CHOICE. This card is not activated unless you choose it as your disbursement option. If you choose direct deposit or paper check, keep your card safe in case you want to update your choice in the future. Click “HERE” to go to the disbursement CHOICE webpage.
- If you are eligible for a financial aid disbursement, you will receive your aid based on the method you choose and our published disbursement schedule (see below).
- This does not mean you have been processed or are eligible for financial aid. The card will not have any funds available until your eligibility is confirmed and awards are accepted. Once eligibility is confirmed and you receive a disbursement notification email, funds will be available.
Lost your card or did not receive it? See our FAQ below!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) regarding disbursement CHOICE
Disbursement CHOICE Information Center
Higher One ATM locations at RCC and ATM locator
|Norco College Financial Aid Office
|Phone: (951) 372-7183
Hours of Operation: See our main webpage at www.norcocollege.edu/financialaid for up to date hours of operation
|If you select the “Easy Refund” preference any online banking questions must be made to Higher One.
Customer Service Phone Number:
Customer Service Mailing Address:
25 Science Park
New Haven, CT 06511
Higher One Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday 8:00 am - 11:00 pm EST
Automated Services Line is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
RCCD 2014-15 Financial Aid Disbursement Schedule
Need Help Signing Up?
Visit us at the Norco College financial aid office for assistance in choosing your Higher One disbursement method or requesting a lost card (never activated).