The Norco College Transfer Center is dedicated to helping all students who want to transfer to a four-year college or universities realize their dream.
It is never to soon to get information on the transfer process. In fact, early planning is crucial to a timely and successful transfer. Here are some tips to get you on the right path:
- Download and read Transfer Preparation
- Make an appointment with a university admissions counselor
- Attend our transfer fairs
- Check out our calendar of events regularly for workshops, fairs, appointments and other events on campus
- Most importantly, make an appointment your Norco College transfer counselor to create a transfer educational plan (call us to make an appointment: (951) 372-7043.
|Spring 2014 Transfer Counseling Hours
You can join our mailing list and follow us on twitter for updates too!
Have you already applied for transfer?
Contact us if you have any questions regarding your next steps. Remember to check your university student portals for the most up to date information regarding transcripts and other document deadlines.
Have you received your admission letter? Congratulations! Tell us about it here.
We would love to see where our mustangs are headed next. See your name up at the Center for Student Success and on our twitter page in April.