The Norco College Transfer Center is dedicated to helping all students who want to transfer to a four-year college or university realize their dream.
Our goal is to increase the number of Norco College students who transfer. Review college costs, stay up to date with transfer application deadlines, requirements and student responsibilities and make a transfer advisement appointment with a university admissions counselor to stay on track to transfer.
Early planning is crucial to a timely and successful and transfer.
- Start by meeting with your Norco College counselor to create a two-year education plan.
- Download and read: Transfer Preparation.
- Enroll in Guidance: 46: Introduction to the Transfer Process.
- Make an appointment with a university admissions counselor.
- Attend our transfer fairs.
- Check our calendar of events (link) regularly for workshops, transfer fairs and appointments with university representatives.
Visit the center for more information, and be sure to follow us on Twitter to stay up to date on events, workshops and more.