- Students must have submitted the online admissions application at least 1-2 working days before testing.
- Students must show photo identification. State-issued ID/licenses are best, but passports, IDs from other colleges and high school IDs are acceptable.
- Dictionaries or calculators are not allowed in the Assessment Center. (Calculators are allowed for the Chemistry Test.)
- Cell phones and pagers must be turned off or set to silent mode.
- Radios, iPods and MP3 players are not permitted in the Assessment Center.
- Children are not allowed in the Assessment Center.
- Food and drink are not permitted in the Assessment Center.
All tests except the Accuplacer Online assessment test are strictly timed. The Accuplacer Online assessment test can stopped and restarted another day.
Accuplacer Online results are available promptly upon completion of tests. Test results are uploaded to a student's record within 1-2 working days.
Students who go one year or more without enrolling or attempting to complete coursework in a given subject area can appeal to retest in that area. Students can appeal to retest sooner than one year if they can provide compelling evidence that the initial placement level is not an accurate reflection of their ability or with proof that an appropriate academic intervention has occurred. The form to appeal for retesting is available in the Norco College Counseling office.