You are a Returning Student if you missed one or more primary terms (fall/spring) and must reapply .
STEPS TO ADMISSION FOR RETURNING STUDENTS
1. Complete the Online Admission Application
- Applications are processed within two business days.
- You will receive emails with registration information and instructions.
Winter 2015 - December 21
Spring 2015 - February 2
2. Submit all transcripts.
- Mail or hand-carry official transcripts.
- Transcripts must be official, sealed and printed within 90 days.
- Contact Counseling for prerequisite validation or official evaluation.
3. Activate your student email.
- Sign-in to receive important information and updates including available courses, schedule changes, waitlist status, and more.
4. Enroll in classes.
- Access your registration appointment through WebAdvisor to determine the day that you may begin to enroll.
- View Schedule of Classes.
- Register for classes as soon as your registration appointment allows.
- Be aware of "add" and "drop" deadlines. Check WebAdvisor for specific dates.
5. Pay fees