Spring 2014 payment due dates
If you register on or before January 20, you must pay fees no later than January 27 at 5 pm.
If you register on or before February 3, you must pay fees no later than February 10 at 5 pm.
If you register on or after February 4, all other fees are due at the time of registration.
WebAdvisor Password Reset
- Go to WebAdvisor
- Select Login Help
- Select the “click here” button under the option "How Do I Reset My Password"
- Enter LAST NAME and SSN or ID NUMBER and click SUBMIT
- Select an email address and click SUBMIT.
- Access the email that was sent from Admissions and use temporary password to log-in to WebAdvisor.
- If access is still denied, please contact Admissions and Records
Student Email Password Reset
(Do not use MAIL.OFFICE365.COM to reset email password)
- Log-in to WebAdvisor
- Under Personal Information, select "Email Password Reset"
- Resetting of email password may take up to three days (Do not attempt to log in before the three day period to avoid further log-in issues)
- Once completed, students may access their email account with their temporary password: initials (first letter capitalized) and 6 digit date of birth
- Students should then customize their password
Admission Application Deadlines for 2014
Application must be submitted by 11:59pm on the deadline day:
Spring 2014 - Monday, February 3, 2014
Summer 2014 - Sunday, June 8, 2014
Fall 2014 - Sunday, August 10, 2014
Select "HOME COLLEGE" carefully
Admission Application requires you to choose a College. Selecting Moreno Valley, Norco, or Riverside City sets your Home College.
The California Legislature has set community college enrollment fees statewide to $46/unit.
Order of Registration
Effective Fall 2012, registration appointments will be based on the revised order of registration
. This recent implementation is aligned with the recommendations of the CA Student Success Initiative.
H.S. Concurrent Enrollment Suspension Continues
Due to State funding cuts, RCCD has suspended the admission and concurrent enrollment of high school students for the 2013-14 academic year with the exception of Early and Middle College programs at RCCD.
Course Repeat Rules
Students can only attempt most courses a maximum of 3 times. Attempts include enrollment that result in letter grades and withdrawals (W) in prior terms.
Deadline to Drop Courses Without a W
The drop without a W deadline for full semester courses is scheduled at the end of the third week, or 20% of a short course. Check exact drop deadlines on WebAdvisor.
Class Schedule Now Online
Due to state budget cuts, printed class schedules are no longer available for any RCCD College. An online schedule of classes is available on WebAdvisor and in PDF format that can be save to your computer or printed out for easy reference.
Transcripts include ALL work completed at Norco College, Riverside City College, and Moreno Valley College, as well as any work-in-progress. Processing time normally takes between 2 to 10 business days, depending on the type of transcript being requested. Your first two transcripts ordered within the district are free. After that there is a $5 fee per transcript.