You are a Transfer Student if you have attended college elsewhere but have never enrolled in RCCD classes before.
STEPS TO ADMISSION FOR STUDENTS TRANSFERRING FROM ANOTHER COLLEGE
1. Complete the Online Admission Application
- Select "First time at this college; have attended another college" at the entry level on your application.
- Applications are processed within two business days.
- You will receive emails with registration information and instructions.
Summer 2014 - June 8
Fall 2014 - August 10
2. Submit all transcripts.
- Mail or hand-carry official transcripts.
- Transcripts must be official, sealed and printed within 90 days.
- Contact Counseling for prerequisite validation or official evaluation.
3. Activate your student email.
- It is essential that you Sign-in to receive important information and updates including available courses, schedule changes, waitlist status, and more.
4. Enroll in classes.
- Access your registration appointment through WebAdvisor. This is the time and day when your enrollment begins.
- View Schedule of Classes.
- Register for classes as soon as your registration appointment allows.
- Add and Drop deadlines are strictly enforced. Please check WebAdvisor for specific dates.
5 . Pay fees