||Submit application and complete O.A.C. (if applicable) by date below to receive a registration appointment according to the new Order of Registration.
||October 28, 2015
||December 16, 2015
As of Fall 2012, RCCD revised the Order of Registration Appointments at Moreno Valley, Norco, and Riverside City Colleges. Read the next paragraph.
Registration appointments for Continuing, Returning, New, and Transfer students will be based on the recommendations of the California Student Success Initiative. To find out if you are a continuing, or returning student read the following:
- You are a Continuing Student if you were enrolled in a course after the first two weeks or 20% of the course in the previous term.
- You are a Returning Student if you missed one or more primary terms (fall/spring). You must first reapply before you can register for classes.
- You are a New Student if you have never attended college previously. You will be required to complete assessment, orientation and counseling (OAC) prior to registration.
- You are a Transfer Student if you have attended college elsewhere but have never enrolled in an RCCD class before.
Based on the new criteria, students shall be allowed to register in the following order:
- Continuing students who have completed* between 24-100 units**
- Continuing Middle/Early College High School students who have completed* between 24-100 units**
- Returning students with 24-100 completed* units** who have reapplied before set deadline
- Returning Middle/Early College High School students who have completed* between 24-100 units**
- New students who have completed OAC before the set deadline
- Continuing students with less than 24 completed* units
- Continuing Middle/Early College High School students with less than 24 completed* units
- Returning students with less than 24 completed* units who have applied before set deadline
- New students and transfer students who have applied after set deadline
- New Middle/Early College High School students
- Returning students who have applied after the set deadline
- Students who have completed* more than 100 units
- All students on dismissal who have completed all dismissal requirements
* Units completed is defined as classes completed within RCCD with grades of A, B, C, D, P or CR
** Excludes basic skills classes