You are a New Student if you have never attended college previously. You will be required to complete orientation, assessment, and counseling (OAC) prior to registration.
STEPS TO ADMISSION FOR NEW STUDENTS
1. Complete the Online Admission Application
- Applications are processed within two business days.
- You will receive emails with registration information and instructions.
Summer 2017 - JUNE 4
Fall 2017 - AUGUST 13
Winter 2018 - DECEMBER 18
Spring 2018 - JANUARY 28
2. Submit all transcripts.
- Mail or hand-carry official transcripts.
- Transcripts must be official, sealed and printed within 90 days.
- Contact Counseling for prerequisite validation or official evaluation.
3. Complete Orientation, Assessment, and Counseling.
College students, who are new to Norco College/RCCD but have attended another college, may skip this step.
4. Activate your student email.
- It is essential that you Sign-in to receive important information and updates including available courses, schedule changes, waitlist status, and more.
5. Enroll in classes.
- Access your registration appointment through WebAdvisor. This is the time and day when your enrollment begins.
- View Schedule of Classes.
- Register for classes as soon as your registration appointment allows.
- Add and Drop deadlines are strictly enforced. Please check WebAdvisor for specific dates.
6. Pay fees