The Office of Evaluations and Graduation completes all degree and certificate applications for all students at Riverside Community College District. If you have any questions or concerns regarding your application or degree status, please feel free to call (951) 222-8610.
Degree & Certificate Application Deadlines
Students may apply for degrees and certificates in the 2014-2015 academic year during the four application periods:
- First day of Summer term though July 15 to graduate in Summer, Fall, Winter, or Spring
- First day of Fall term through October 15 to graduate in Fall, Winter, or Spring
- First day of Winter through February 1 to graduate in Winter or Spring
- First day of Spring term through April 1 to graduate in Spring
It is recommended that students apply early in the academic year as an email will be sent to the student's RCCD email address which will detail the progress and any courses that may still be needed to complete degree or certificate requirements. Students are encouraged to meet with their counselor if there are questions about academic program requirements.
- Students receiving a state approved Certificate of Achievement totaling 18 or more units may participate in the commencement ceremony.
- There is no fee for applying for a degree or certificate.
- If you have any outstanding fees owed to Riverside Community College District you will not be eligible to participate in the commencement ceremony, have your name in the commencement program, or receive your diploma until all outstanding fees have been paid in full.
Transcripts from Other Colleges
All official college transcripts or other appropriate verifying documents must be on file with Norco College in order for the Evaluations/Graduation office to review applications and determine eligibility.
Students should send their transcripts to what they consider to be their home/primary campus. Check to see if transcripts have arrived at Norco College by logging on to WebAdvisor at www.norcocollege.edu.
Attn: Evaluations Office
2001 Third Street
Norco, CA 92860-2600
|After your degree and/or certificate application has been reviewed you will receive notice via your RCCD email account as to whether you are eligible to receive a degree and/or certificate and participate in the commencement ceremony. Students completing a Degree and/or a State Approved Certificate of 18 or more units are eligible to participate in commencement.|
Change in Mailing Address
It is important that students notify the Evaluations Office in writing if you have changed your address or if you have legally changed your name after you application(s) is submitted.
Office of Evaluations and Graduation
2001 Third Street
Norco, CA 92860-2600
Students should also go online to www.norcocollege.edu and update the Personal Profile Update screen on the WebAdvisor menu. Name changes must be made in person at Admissions with legal documentation.
Minimum Requirements to Submit an Application for an Associate Degree
If you do not meet these requirements your application will be cancelled and you will need to apply again at a later time. It is strongly recommended that you make an appointment with a counselor if you have questions about graduation requirements.
Minimum requirements to apply:
- 45 units completed or in progress
- All transcripts from other colleges received by RCCD (Log in to WebAdvisor to see if transcripts you’ve ordered have been received)
- English composition completed or in progress with a grade of "C" or better.
- ENG-50 or ENG-1A or the equivalent degree applicable class (dependent on Norco College Catalog rights – New/Returning students must complete ENG-1A)
- Math completed or in progress with a grade of "C" or better.
- One course selected from Math 1-49, 52, or 53 or the equivalent degree applicable class (dependent on Norco College Catalog rights - New/Returning students as of 09FAL must complete MAT-35)
Certificate and Associate Degree Applications
You will need to log into WebAdvisor and choose Degree Application or Certificate Application from the Students Menu