Norco College will drop students from classes if fees are not paid by stated deadlines.
Summer 2014 payment due dates
- If you register on or before June 2nd, you must pay fees no later than June 9th, at 5 p.m.
- If you register on or after June 3rd, all other fees are due at the time of registration.
Fall 2014 payment due dates
- If you register on or before July 28th, you must pay fees no later than August 4th, at 5 p.m.
- If you register on or before August 11th, you must pay fees no later than August 18th, at 5 p.m.
- If you register on or after August 12th, all other fees are due at the time of registration.
Fees may be paid up until the end of the business hours at each college location. Fees may also be paid online via WebAdvisor. Payments made online on the deadline date must be completed by 5 p.m.
Students who do not pay will have a hold placed on their record and will not be able to register for classes or receive grades, transcripts, verifications, certificates or diplomas.
All students will be charged for registered classes and may receive a failing grade unless they drop themselves within deadlines. It is the student's responsibility to verify that all classes have been added or dropped accordingly.
For help with fees and expenses, all students are encouraged to apply for financial aid.
If you decide not to attend class and are not dropped from the class, you will receive an “F” and owe fees. It is your responsibility to drop yourself from classes that you decide not to attend.