Norco College may drop students from all classes if fees are not paid by stated deadlines.
Summer 2016 payment due dates
- If you register on or before May 30th, you must pay fees no later than June 6th, at 5 p.m.
- If you register on or after May 31st, all other fees are due at the time of registration.
Fall 2016 payment due dates
- If you register on or before August 1st, you must pay fees no later than August 8th, at 5 p.m.
- If you register on or before August 15th, you must pay all fees no later than August 22nd, at 5 p.m.
- If you register on or after August 16th, all other fees are due at the time of registration.
Fees may be paid up until the end of the business hours at each college location. Fees may also be paid online via WebAdvisor. Payments made online on the deadline date must be completed by 5 p.m.
Students who do not pay will have a hold placed on their record and will not be able to register for classes or receive grades, transcripts, verifications, certificates or diplomas.
All students will be charged for registered classes and may receive a failing grade unless they drop themselves within deadlines. It is the student's responsibility to verify that all classes have been added or dropped accordingly.
For help with fees and expenses, all students are encouraged to apply for financial aid.
If you decide not to attend class and are not dropped from the class, you will receive an “F” and owe fees. It is your responsibility to drop yourself from classes that you decide not to attend.