On Thursday, June 11th, the Cashier’s Office will be closing at noon in preparation for commencement.
The Cashier’s Office is located on the north side of the Student Services Building facing the quad. The Cashier’s Office works in conjunction with members of Admissions & Records and Student Accounts to ensure enrollment and billing information are accurate and seamless. You may access WebAdvisor to make a payment online. Refer to the current list of Enrollment Fees and make sure you make payments by the deadline.
CASHIERS OPERATION AND CHECK DISBURSEMENT HOURS
Monday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Tuesday: 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Wednesday and Thursday: 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Saturday, and Sunday – CLOSED
**Open Until 4pm on September 11**
- We process general student fees including:
- Enrollment, Credit-by-Examination, Counseling Tests, Replacement ID, Student Services, Health, Library fines, Parking permits, Transcript, Enrollment Verification, and other Miscellaneous Fees.
- Payroll Checks and other miscellaneous check are disbursed during Check Disbursement Hours
- Students may also purchase movie tickets for Regal Entertainment Group movie theaters.
- Valid ID is required.
- Tickets may be purchased using cash only.
- Students must have paid all Norco College fees including student services fees.
- Cash, Check, Money Order, and Major Credit Cards (Visa, MC, Disc, AMEX)
- Please make Checks or Money Orders payable to RCCD. Checks should include your name, address, student ID number, signature and the correct date and amount.
PAYMENT DROP BOX
- Checks or Money Orders may be dropped in the payment drop box.
- Payments placed in the drop box will be processed in 24 hours (except weekends & holidays).
Spring Break Hours of Operation
April 13 – 17, 2015
Monday – Thursday: 8am-4pm