The Cashier’s Office is located on the north side of the Student Services Building facing the quad. The Cashier’s Office works in conjunction with members of Admissions & Records and Student Accounts to ensure enrollment and billing information are accurate and seamless. You may access WebAdvisor to make a payment online. Refer to the current list of Enrollment Fees and make sure you make payments by the deadline.
CASHIERS OPERATION AND CHECK DISBURSEMENT HOURS
Monday - Tuesday: 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Wednesday- Thursday: 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Friday: 8:00 a.m. - Noon
Saturday, and Sunday – CLOSED
- We process general student fees including:
- Enrollment, Credit-by-Examination, Counseling Tests, Replacement ID, Student Services, Health, Library fines, Parking permits, Transcript, Enrollment Verification, and other Miscellaneous Fees.
- Payroll Checks and other miscellaneous check are disbursed during Check Disbursement Hours
- Students may also purchase movie tickets for Regal Entertainment Group movie theaters.
- Valid ID is required.
- Tickets may be purchased using cash only.
- Students must have paid all Norco College fees including student services fees.
- Cash, Check, Money Order, and Major Credit Cards (Visa, MC, Disc, AMEX)
- Please make Checks or Money Orders payable to RCCD. Checks should include your name, address, student ID number, signature and the correct date and amount.
PAYMENT DROP BOX
- Checks or Money Orders may be dropped in the payment drop box.
- Payments placed in the drop box will be processed in 24 hours (except weekends & holidays).