The deadline to apply for graduation is April 1st.
Minimum Requirements to Submit an Application for an Associate Degree
If you do not meet these requirements your application will be cancelled and you will need to apply again at a later time. It is strongly recommended that you make an appointment with a counselor if you have questions about graduation requirements.
Minimum requirements to apply:
- 45 units completed or in progress
- All transcripts from other colleges received by RCCD (Log in to WebAdvisor to see if transcripts you’ve ordered have been received)
- English composition completed or in progress with a grade of "C" or better.
- ENG-50 or ENG-1A or the equivalent degree applicable class (dependent on Norco College Catalog rights – New/Returning students must complete ENG-1A)
- Math completed or in progress with a grade of "C" or better.
- One course selected from Math 1-49, 52, or 53 or the equivalent degree applicable class (dependent on Norco College Catalog rights - New/Returning students as of 09FAL must complete MAT-35)
Certificate and Associate Degree Applications
You will need to log into WebAdvisor and choose Degree Application or Certificate Application from the Students Menu
Go to the Commencement Website
for further Degree and Certificate graduation application information and other commencement ceremony information.