It is no surprise that California’s economic decline is posing as a hindrance for college students to pay for their tuition and other academic-related costs. You, our fellow mustangs, are resilient and continue to transfer to higher institutions for intellectual enrichment.
We, as student advocates, should grant scholarships to you who are willing to advance to the next realm of higher education.
- Must prove intent on transferring to any 4-year institution by ways of an acceptance letter and/or other form of formal acceptance.
- Must have declared Norco College as their “Home Campus”.
- Must have paid in full all RCCD student services fees while at Norco College.
- Must have a minimum GPA of 3.0; the GPA considered will be based on coursework completed/matriculated by RCCD.
- All applications must be submitted to the Norco College Student Activities Office, located at Room 106 of the Center for Student Success, by no later than June 7, 2012 at 4:00PM.
- Only completed application will be considered.
- Selection of recipients will be completed by June 27, 2012.
- Selected recipients will be notified by July 3, 2012.
- Disbursement of the grant will only take place once the selected recipients submit an official class schedule to the Norco College Student Activities Office (CSS 106) from their transfer institution.
- Official Transcripts are not required.
- Demonstration of financial need, although not required, may be considered as a factor for final selection.
- Extracurricular involvement (of any type), although not required, may be considered as a factor for final selection.
- The number of scholarships given and the amount of each scholarship is contingent on the availability of funds.
DOWNLOAD APPLICATION NOW
Submit completed application by no later than 4:00pm of Thursday, June 7, 2012 at the Student Activities Office (Center for Student Success Room 106)