C++ Programming Certificate
The C++ PROGRAMMING certificate provides focused, in-depth training in writing, testing and debugging object- oriented code using the C++ language.
This program prepares students for the following jobs
• CIS/CSC-5 Fundamentals of Programming Logic using C++ (3 units)*
Intro to the fundamentals of problem definition, algorithm development and structured programming logic for business, science and math
*Must be completed first
• CIS/CSC-17A C++ Programming: Objects (3 units)
A comprehensive study of the syntax and semantics of the C++ language and methodology of Object-oriented program development
* Take CIS/CSC-17A before CIS/CSC-17B and CIS/CSC-17C
• CIS/CSC-17B C++ Programming: Advanced Objects (3 units) Advanced C++ programming course for students familiar with object-oriented programming and utilization of basic graphical interface techniques
• CIS/CSC-17C C++ Programming: Data Structure (3 units)
A thorough presentation of the essential principles and practices of data structures using the C++ programming language.
• Create structured and object code in C++ for business, gaming, mathematical and scientific problems by identifying the formation input requirements, synthesizing the algorithmic steps needed to transform the data input into the required output information, and organizing the output format to facilitate user communication
• Use C++ libraries to run C++ programs that incorporate the following: Multiprocessors, Multimedia, ODBC, SQL and establish client/server relationship
• Or, use C++ library to create and run C++ programs that incorporate data structures