CEREMONY CHECK IN
Graduates, please check in at WEQ W6 & W7 by 4:00 pm to prepare for the ceremony. Please arrive on time. The commencement ceremony starts at 6:00 pm.
- Be early. Parking will be difficult to find if you are late.
- Appropriate attire is required. If you do not have your cap and gown, you will not be able to participate in the ceremony.
- No extra decorations or stuffed animals on cap and gown will be allowed.
- Children of graduates are not allowed in the Graduate seating area on field.
- Do not bring cellphones, iPods, or any other portable devices to the ceremony.
- For safety reasons, flat shoes only - no heels!
CAPS AND GOWNS
Purchase your cap and gown only at the Norco College Bookstore between May 5 and May 23, 2014. The bookstore cannot guarantee adequate stock of all items needed after May 23.
(includes cap, gown, hood, and tassel)
(includes cap and gown)
Monday - Thursday: 8:00 am to 6:00 pm
Friday: 8:00 am to 1:00 pm
Questions regarding caps & gowns? Call the Norco College Bookstore at (951) 372-7085.
NO CAPS AND GOWNS WILL BE SOLD ON THE DAY OF GRADUATION.
Pre-register now by visiting www.gradimages.com and click on "Pre-Event Email Registration". You get $5 OFF on orders of $25 or more just by registering your information with GradImages before the event.
Diplomas will not be presented at commencement. Your diploma will be mailed to you approximately 15 weeks after the grades for your final semester are posted to the student record.