Norco College Tutorial Services is dedicated to helping students reach their academic goals. We offer FREE tutoring for most Norco College courses. We are located in the Learning Resource Center (LRC) on the first floor of the Wilfred J. Airey Library.
Spring 2018 Operating Hours:
Monday: 9:00am - 6:00pm
Tuesday: 9:00am - 6:00pm
9:00am - 6:00pm
Thursday: 9:00am - 6:00pm
9:00am - 2:00pm
Students should be aware of the following information:
- Tutoring is subject to Norco College Courses only.
- Appointments are available on a first come, first serve basis for a 50 minute session, depending on availability of tutor or subject.
- Appointments are group sessions, with a maximum of 2 students per session, apart from ENG-60A, ENG-60B, ENG-50, ENG-70, ENG-57, ENG-80, ENG-1A, ENG-1B, MAT-12, MAT-35 and MAT-52, which are one-on-one.
- Appointments must be scheduled a day in advance, and can be made in person at the Tutorial Services Office during office hours, or by calling 951-372-7143.
- A student may book up to three tutorial sessions in advance.
- Online tutoring service is available to all Norco College online and hybrid course students free of charge through a link to NetTutor located in each Blackboard course. Click here to learn more about NetTutor Online Tutoring Service.
- Should you need to cancel an appointment, please do so before 5pm the previous working day. Students who do not show up to their appointments and have not previously notified Tutorial Services of their cancellation, will be considered a No-Show. Students may be denied services after they have acquired 3 No-shows. Click here to cancel an appointment or call 951 372-7143.
EOPS, CalWORKs, CARE, DRC, Puente, SSS, UMOJA, and Veteran students
EOPS, CalWORKs, CARE, DRC, Puente, SSS, UMOJA, and Veteran students may request a two-hour tutoring session by visiting the Tutorial Services office.