- Tutoring is subject to Norco College Courses only.
- Appointments are available on a first come, first serve basis for a 50 minute session, depending on availability of tutor or subject.
- Appointments are group sessions, with a maximum of 2 students per session, apart from MAT-35 and MAT-52, which are one-on-one.
- Appointments must be scheduled a day in advance, and can be made in person at the Tutorial Services Office during office hours, or by calling 951-372-7143.
- A student may book up to three tutorial sessions in advance.
- Online tutoring service is available to all Norco College online and hybrid course students free of charge through a link to NetTutor located in each Blackboard course. Click here to learn more about NetTutor Online Tutoring Service.
- Should you need to cancel an appointment, please do so before 5pm the previous working day. Students who do not show up to their appointments and have not previously notified Tutorial Services of their cancellation, will be considered a No-Show. Students may be denied services after they have acquired 3 No-shows. Click here to cancel an appointment or call 951 372-7143.
EOPS, DRC, Puente, CalWORKs, and SSS
EOPS, DRC, Puente, CalWORKs, and SSS students may request a two hour tutoring session by visiting the Tutorial Services office.