Norco College Tutorial Services is dedicated to helping students reach their academic success. We offer tutoring services for Norco College courses depending on availability of subject and/or tutor. The Tutorial Services Office is located in the Learning Resource Center (LRC) on the first floor of the Wilfred J. Airey Library.
Appointments may be made starting Tuesday September 2nd.
Tutorial sessions begin Monday September 8th.
The following is information students should know:
- Tutoring is subject to Norco College Courses only.
- Appointments are available on a first come, first serve basis for a 50 minute session, with a maximum of three hours per week, depending on availability of tutor or subject.
- All appointments are group sessions, with a maximum of 2 students per session.
- Appointments can be made at the Tutorial Services Office during office hours.
- Online tutoring service is available to all Norco College online and hybrid course students free of charge through a link to NetTutor located in each Blackboard course.
Click here to learn more about NetTutor Online Tutoring Service.***
EOPS and SSS
EOPS and SSS students may request a one-on-one tutoring session by visiting the Tutorial services office in person. Individual sessions are limited to 3 per week.
Phone: (951) 372-7143
Monday-Thursday: 9:00am - 7:00pm
Friday: 9:00am - 2:00pm
Saturday, & Sunday: CLOSED
*** For more information about NetTutor Online Tutoring Service, please contact Damon Nance, Dean of Technology and Learning Resources at (951) 372-7041 or email@example.com