Norco College Tutorial Services is dedicated to helping students reach their academic success. We offer tutoring services for Norco College courses depending on availability of subject and/or tutor. The Tutorial Services Office is located in the Learning Resource Center (LRC) on the first floor of the Wilfred J. Airey Library.
The following is information students should know:
- Tutoring is subject to Norco College Courses only.
- All students are required to register for Tutorial Services every term by completing the pink ½ sheet registration form located at Tutorial Services.
- Appointments are available on a first come, first serve basis for one or two hours (on the hour) with a maximum of three hours per week, depending on availability of tutor or subject.
- Individual and group tutor sessions are available
- Scheduling for tutorial sessions is done one week in advance beginning with Thursday a.m. for the following week.
- Appointments can be made at the Tutorial Services Office.
- Online tutoring service is available to all Norco College online and hybrid course students free of charge through a link to NetTutor located in each Blackboard course.
Click here to learn more about NetTutor Online Tutoring Service.***
Phone: (951) 372-7143
Monday-Thursday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Friday, Saturday, & Sunday: CLOSED
*** For more information about NetTutor Online Tutoring Service, please contact Damon Nance, Dean of Technology and Learning Resources at (951) 372-7041 or firstname.lastname@example.org