Welcome to the Student Services Department at Norco College.
Our Student Services professionals are committed to empowering college students by enhancing personal and educational achievements through our comprehensive programs and services. Student Services is dedicated to educating, serving, supporting, and promoting student success for a diverse community of learners in a student-centered environment.
Student Services Goals
- Participate in the program review process on a continuous basis to improve and enhance services and exceed ACCJC standards.
- Provide a seamless process for admissions and registration into the college.
- Support the concept that assessment, orientation, and counseling services, including follow-up advising and education planning, are vital for student success.
- Promote and enhance effective, ongoing communication with students.
- Provide comprehensive outreach services to prospective and current students within the communities we serve.
- Empower students by providing mechanisms for student involvement in the planning, decision making process, and evaluation of support services.
- Provide comprehensive and technologically-advanced student support services that are accessible to all students regardless of location.
- Collaborate with academic departments and community partners on programs and initiatives designed to enhance equity, access and student success, with an emphasis on recent high school graduates.
- Provide a safe, inclusive, supportive, friendly, and student-centered environment for a diverse student population.
I encourage you to explore our website and discover the services and student services team members within Student Services who are all interested in serving you.