Note: The fine for illegally parking in a Disabled zone is $325.
Disabled parking spaces are located in various lots around Norco College. You must display a current, state-issued disabled placard and a student or staff permit to park in a disabled parking space. Only the person to whom the placard or plate was issued can use it. Individuals who are caught fraudulently using a disabled placard will be fined and the placard or plate confiscated.
Persons who have a valid disabled placard/plate and a current student/staff permit may park in any disabled space on campus.
RCCD Parking Services does not issue temporary disabled placards. If you suffer from a temporary disability, you must get a temporary placard from the State of California. If you forget or misplace your disabled placard, you cannot use a disabled space. It is your responsibility to have your disabled placard displayed while parked on campus.
Disabled placards/plates do not give a person permission to park "anywhere." Individuals with a disabled placard/plate and a current student or staff permit cannot park in the following areas:
- Red curb or fire lanes.
- Stalls marked "reserved" for a specific person or type of vehicle.
- In designated loading or unloading zones.
- In the cross hatch of disabled zones.
- In any area that is not a designated parking spot (i.e., on sidewalks or grass).
- In any area marked as "No Parking" or "Tow Away" zone.