New Wireless Network: RCCD_iNet
The RCCD_iNET wireless network allows users to access the internet without having to login over and over again. There is no time limit to this network and no splash screen before you login. This network is encrypted and secure.
NOTE: this new wireless network is not a replacement for Internet_LAN. If you have any questions about this wireless service, please email to email@example.com.
How to Connect to a Wireless Network
- On your device, find the wireless connection icon. It might look like one of these:
- Find the wireless network you would like to connect to (e.g. RCCD_iNet)
- Click Connect
- You will be prompted to login using your own username and password.
- STUDENTS: Know your student email address.
e.g. if your email address is firstname.lastname@example.org, your username would be adavis19. Your password is your 8-digit birthday in the MMDDYYYY format.
- STAFF/FACULTY: Use your email's username and password.
e.g. if your email address is email@example.com, your username would be adavis and your current email password.
- GUESTS: See information on the Guest network below.
Wireless Guest Network (RCCD_Guest)
This wireless service is for guests to access the network without using user login credentials.The guest account will allow users two hours of access before needing to login again by providing an email account.
To login, find the RCCD_Guest network, connect, and follow instructions on your browser
NOTE: Access by way of Internet_LAN or Internet_ONLY will remain unchanged until further notice.