As a student of the Riverside Community College District (RCCD) you are provided with a free student email account through Microsoft’s Office 365 for Education. All you need to do is access it! RCCD email gives you access to important notices, new classes, class changes, wait list status, notices from Student Financial Services, faculty correspondence, and more. Personal email addresses will not be used by RCCD. Once assigned, your e-mail address will never change. An RCCD email account is the ONLY approved method of formal communication between the District and the student. Please check your email account daily.
If you cannot login to your RCCD student email account with your default password, you must login to WebAdvisor to reset your email account password. Microsoft Support CANNOT reset your password. You CANNOT reset your password by using the "Can't Access Your Account" link on the Microsoft Office365 email account login page. You MUST click the "Email Password Reset" link on the Student Menu of WebAdvisor to successfully reset your RCCD email account password.
To access your account, please do the following:
- The URL to access your RCCD Student Email account is the following:
- If you do not know your RCCD email address go to the Main Menu of WebAdvisor and click the "Learn Your RCCD Email Address" link.
- If you have never logged into your RCCD student email account, your default password is your first initial of your first name in uppercase and the first initial of your last name in lowercase combined with your six digit date of birth. For example, if your name is John Smith and your birth date is 06/10/1990 then your default password is Js061090.
- Follow the Microsoft prompts to set up and access your account.
- You can forward your RCCD email to another personal email account. Go to Settings > Options > Forward Your Email.